You can upload your files by clicking here:
Questions or concerns about artwork?
When designing your own artwork, here are a few ideas to make your advertisement effective for outdoor.
- Use contrasting colors because they are viewed well from great distances
- Make your logo and brand names really large
- Use large and legible typefaces and choose fonts that are easily read
- Ornate script and thin stroke fonts are difficult to read
- Be concise; effective outdoor captures the essence of an idea
- Try not to use more than ten words overall
- Remember, less is more!
Things to know before sending your artwork files to View:
- .eps, .psd, .ai, .tiff, .pdf files are preferred
- 300 dpi for images
- Outline or rasterize all of your type
Format files to CMYK and include desired PMS colors, if applicable.